Denver Premises Liability Attorneys
The places you visit in your day-to-day life may not be as safe as you would hope or expect. When unsafe properties lead to accidents and injuries, the property owners (and maybe others) can be responsible for compensating injured people for their injuries and losses.
At Dormer Harpring our attorneys are committed to representing people who have been hurt by dangerous conditions on properties. Known for our personalized service, we are ready to listen to you, provide you with unique representation, and get you onto the path to recovery.
We invite you to continue reading this page and section to learn more about our premises liability practice and how we can help you. And when you need answers about your own recovery options, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here for you.
Premises Liability Practice at Dormer Harpring, LLC
Some examples of the types of premises liability cases we are skilled at resolving include (but are not limited to) those that involve:
- Negligent Ice or Snow Removal – Building owners and managers typically have a responsibility to remove ice and snow hazards from their properties. This can involve a duty to shovel snow and put down salt; it can involve making sure that melting snow properly drains and doesn’t create a new slipping hazard; and it can involve warning getting rid of black ice or placing warnings when that’s not possible.
- Negligent Building Maintenance – Over time, buildings and properties can start falling apart, and they need maintenance and repairs to keep them safe. When this maintenance isn’t done, properties can become riskier, accidents can happen, and people can get hurt. The building owners and managers in these situations can be responsible for the resulting injuries.
- Animal Bites & Attacks – Although animals can be unpredictable, pet owners and handlers can do certain things to limit these risks and prevent attacks. When those prevention measures are not taken and animals bite or attack, the negligent owners/handlers can be liable for the harm caused.
- Negligent Security – A lack of security features for a property can increase the risk of assaults, robberies, or other attacks against visitors. Commonly, negligent security arises in the form of failing to provide sufficient nighttime lighting, failing to fix broken locks, and/or not hiring trained security guards (when necessary).
We handle these and other types of premises liability claims, including those associated with accidents at:
- Retail stores, malls, and plazas
- Grocery stores and restaurants
- Bars and clubs
- Apartments, condos, and other private residences
- Government buildings and properties.
Contact a Denver Personal Injury Lawyer at Dormer Harpring, LLC
If you have been hurt in an accident on someone else’s property, contact a Denver personal injury lawyer at Dormer, Harpring & Gray to find out more about your recovery options.
At Dormer Harpring our attorneys are devoted to providing injured people with:
- Unique, personalized legal services
- Honest advice about their rights and their potential case
- Vigorous advocacy in any legal setting
- The representation and resources necessary to bring their cases to a favorable resolution.
Call us at (303) 756-3812 or email us via the contact form on this page to learn more about our services and how we can help you with your overall recovery. We’re committed to representing people from all walks of life, and we know not everyone can afford to pay hourly legal fees up-front. With that in mind, we never charge for a consultation, and we offer contingent fee contracts, meaning we charge our legal fees based only on the amount we recover.
From offices based in Denver, our attorneys provide exceptional representation to people throughout Denver County, Adams County, Boulder County, Arapahoe County, Jefferson County, and the state of Colorado.