Denver Slip & Fall Attorneys
Slip and fall accidents send more than 1 million Americans to emergency rooms each year.1 In the most serious cases, these accidents can cause head injuries and severe bone fractures, leaving people with long-term impairments.
The Denver slip and fall accident attorneys at Dormer, Harpring & Gray understand how devastating these accidents can be. That is why we are devoted to helping victims recover. Known for being dedicated to our clients, we are ready to help you put your life back together after slip and fall accident harms you.
The Slip & Fall Practice at Dormer, Harpring & Gray, LLC
At Dormer, Harpring & Gray, we represent people who have been hurt in various types of slip and fall accidents, including (but not limited to) those that occur in or at:
- Retail stores, including department stores and grocery stores
- Shopping centers, plazas, and malls
- Private residences and other private properties
- Sidewalks and other public areas.
Our lawyers are effective at going up against negligent parties, including (but not limited to):
- The owners and/or managers of retails stores or restaurants
- Landlords, building managers, and/or property owners
- Private homeowners and homeowners’ associations (HOAs)
- Municipalities and other government entities.
In most cases, these parties will be defended by a large insurance company. We are skilled at dealing with insurance companies, both in negotiations and, if needed, at trial.
Additional Resources for Slip & Fall Victims
We invite you to continue exploring our site and the following resources to learn more about slip and fall cases in Colorado. When you are ready for answers pertaining to your situation, we’ll be here for you, ready to provide you with honest answers and unique representation during your recovery.
- Colorado slip & fall laws – Understanding the key points of Colorado slip and fall laws can shed some light on your potential recovery options. Anyone injured in a slip and fall should know how soon action needs to be taken and what evidence may be important to bringing these cases to successful resolutions.
- What to do after a slip & fall – Knowing what to do after a slip and fall can empower you to take the right steps towards protecting yourself – and a future claim for recovery.
- How a slip & fall attorney can help you – After a slip and fall accident, a lawyer’s representation can be the key to protecting your rights and recovery.
Contact a Denver Slip & Fall Lawyer at Dormer, Harpring & Gray, LLC
After any type of slip and fall accident, contact a Denver slip & fall lawyer at Dormer, Harpring & Gray for unique representation as you get on the path to recovery. With us on your side, you can focus on healing and getting your life back to normal.
You can call us at (303) 756-3812 or email us via the contact form on this page. Our commitment to representing people from all walks of life means that we never charge for a consultation and that our legal fees are “contingent,” meaning they’re based only on the amount we recover.
From offices based in Denver, our attorneys provide exceptional representation to people throughout Denver County, Adams County, Boulder County, Arapahoe County, Jefferson County, and the state of Colorado.
1: According to the National Floor Safety Institute